Wednesday, May 16, 2007

moving on..

the parents hv left for their hol.. they hv left me in-charge of the household n my little bro cutely smsed me to come hm early to hv dinner with him. the way he smiled when i stepped into the house made me realise its time i stopped being selfish n abandon childish thoughts tt revolved around pen-knives, the red bridge n the hospital.


i am responsible to be filial towards my parents.
i am responsible to set an example for the young ones at hm.
i am responsible to protecting ppl i love frm hurt.
i am responsible to stop the worry of those who care.
i am responsible to bring the club forward.
i am responsible to contribute towards my grp projs.
i am responsible to up my GPA.

i am responsible to myself.



"life is but a stage. n all its people r its actors." how true. we r each leading actors/actresses in our own life-play. new casts come in as older casts leave. some old casts leave but return in sequels, others may not. but either way, the show muz go on. the star of my show is me. i loved the episode tt was just over n is reluctant in letting a crucial member quit. but like all guest stars, they can't steal the limelight frm the star. so my play will still be screening. hopefully, it'll be juz as bright n as fascinating as before.


to cheeleng n darren: life does not end just bcoz ur not loved by tt somebody anymore. i wan ur to noe tt there is still me who tinks ur are wonderful in ur own special ways n is loving u for who u are. i muz really thank the both of u. coz ur gave me the strength to wanna prove tt i can stay strong n emerge frm all tis as a better person. always rmbr, self-confidence = true beauty. no one is undesirable unless they themselves tink they are. n more imptly, love urself so others will hv the courage to love u too.

to zest: i can't bring myself to hate u. i dun tink i ever can. *hugs*


thanks to: xueqin, cheeleng, tiffany, darren, jess n serkee for being there frm the start till now. tis time, there r less ppl to thank. but tis just means tt all ur support was overwhelming enough to keep me going till today. u guys r the ones holding up my world now, thanks so v much. i may take awhile longer to emerge frm his shadow but for all ur sake, i'll start loving myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home